Dear Infinity Yoga Community,
Welcome to the month of April!! We have been experiencing some great weather during these challenging times. We continue to think of all of you and hope you all are staying well. Our beloved yoga studio remains closed as we continue to stay home and practice social distancing.
A reminder to all that Heather’s Beyond Our Mat Workshop is starting this week. This is a virtual workshop that will be held on Mondays starting this Monday April 6th at 6pm via Zoom. If you are interested in participating, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org so she can forward you the invite. This workshop will dive a little deeper into the 8 limbs of yoga and how we can apply them to our everyday life. This is a free workshop but donations to our yoga studio and the use of your already purchased punch cards are an option. If you need to purchase a new yoga package, you can contact the main clinic at 507-453-7941 to purchase over the phone.
We encourage everyone to continue to support Winona’s local small businesses, like Infinity Yoga Studio, by purchasing gift cards, utilizing curb side and take out options. Our community has been doing an excellent job in supporting our local businesses and as we continue to feel the affects of COVID-19, this is critical for the livelihood of Winona.
We will continue to keep you informed of changes and updates. In the meantime, please check out some of our staff favorites for in-home practices:
- Down Dog App
- Yoga For Beginners with Adrienne at Yoga For Beginners- Yoga With Adriene
- For meditation: Insight Timer App and Calm App
- NiaTV is currently free atNia TV
- FREE Qi Gong & T’ai Chi classes- Bring A Friend- Windom Park 9:35am-10:45am Monday – Friday *weather permitting*
- Books: “The Four Agreements” by Don Miguel Ruiz and “The Yamas and Niyamas” by Deborah Adele
- Outdoor time: Trempealeau Wildlife Refuge, MN and WI state park systems: Beaver Valley Creek, Great River Bluffs, Whitewater, Perrot, and Merrick.
Special message from Elle:
“Hello Infinity Yogis, I hope this finds you well! And I hope you’re continuing your practice in some way, I feel we all need it now more than ever. If you’d like to continue practicing with me I am still teaching a few times a week online. You can find links to those videos here. I hope to see you on the mat soon!”
Special Message from Deb:
“A friendly shout out with hopes you all are staying well!”
Your Infinity Wellness & Yoga Family