Hello Infinity Yoga Studio Community,
Here is the newest studio update:
Our studio doors remain closed at this time. We all miss you very much. We have been busy cleaning our studio and props to prepare for the studio to open and have you all back for our in-person classes!
Heather’s Beyond Our Mat Workshop are Mondays at 6pm, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join. Also, this Thursday Heather will be trying out a virtual yoga class at 5pm. This will be her regular Basic Fundamental Yoga Class, if you are interested please email her so she can add you to the Zoom invite list. We wish you all a great week!
Please continue to follow us on Facebook as we continue to focus on the 8 limbs of yoga. Limb #4 is Pranayama (breath). Pranayama is the control of our breath and is designed to nurture the vital force (prana) within. Pranayama increases vitality, mental focus and expands consciousness. Our breath can alter our mood and psychological state. Conscious breathing provides oxygen and energy to our cells and enhances all cellular processes.
This week we will look at various breathing techniques and their benefits.
Breathe better= Feel better!
We will continue to keep you informed of changes and updates. In the meantime, please check out some of our staff favorites for in-home practices:
- Down Dog App
- Yoga For Beginners with Adrienne at Yoga For Beginners- Yoga With Adriene
- For meditation: Insight Timer App and Calm App
- NiaTV is currently free atNia TV
- FREE Qi Gong & T’ai Chi classes- Bring A Friend- Windom Park 9:35am-10:45am Monday – Friday *weather permitting*
- Books: “The Four Agreements” by Don Miguel Ruiz and “The Yamas and Niyamas” by Deborah Adele
- Outdoor time: Trempealeau Wildlife Refuge, MN and WI state park systems: Beaver Valley Creek, Great River Bluffs, Whitewater, Perrot, and Merrick.
Your Infinity Wellness & Yoga Family