BE “NAUGHTY” MENU
Do this when you just want to be “bad”….
Happy day to you! I want to tell you that sometimes you’ve just got to let your rebellious inner child run wild and do some “naughty” things that would make your ancestors turn in their graves.
Wait – why am I talking about being naughty?
We put so much pressure on ourselves to behave well, do the right thing, eat right— all that pressure can become crazy making. Eventually, we’ve got to let off steam… but usually that takes place in the form of self-sabotaging our health when what we REALLY want to do is be “bad” in some way. I call this “Rebellious Inner Child Syndrome.”
What’s important about “Rebellious Inner Child Syndrome”?
It’s a way of rebelling against outside authority. A way of being bad for the sake of it. Most people don’t like being told what to do so we have our own mechanisms in place to help us rebel. Some of these mechanisms may be outdated, dysfunctional or self-destructive so we want to stay away from those. As health-conscious adults, we can revise our strategy for being “bad” while still getting the pleasure experience of being naughty.
Here are 10 healthy and fun ways to be naughty….
1. Cut the “DO NOT REMOVE” tag from your mattress.
2. Stay in bed an hour longer on Saturday morning.
3. Draw a mustache on a poster.
4. Go through the express lane at the grocery store with more than 10 items.
5. Invent a character, dress up like him or her and talk to strangers in character.
6. Try washing something that says, “dry-clean only”. (Be careful with this one)
7. Go to the movies an hour early and sneak in to watch the end of the other movies.
8. Make a prank call on your mom.
9. Take a new route on your way to work.
10. Break out the shorts and wear them just because you want summer here now!!
Add your own “naughty” items… The sky’s the limit… Set your rebellious inner child free!
Infinity Yoga Studio Staff
MAY 2022 YOGA STUDIO SCHEDULE MUST PRE-REGISTER BY EMAILING INFINITYWINONAYOGA@GMAIL.COM AND PRE-PAY WITH PUNCH CARD OR CALL 507-453-7941
8:15am Forrest Inspired Vinyasa- Elle- via ZOOM
5:45pm Spring Flow: Finding Growth & Renewing Energy with Sarah- in studio **NO CLASS MAY 31st**
7:45am Forrest Inspired Vinyasa- All Levels with Elle – via zoom
10-11:20 am Qi Gong & T’ai Chi with Lynn-in studio **NO CLASS MAY 6th**
Special Workshop: The Yin Package April 24, May 1, 8, 15 7:00p-8:15pm $40 (must register for all 4 classes)
Special Class: Mama and Me Yoga Saturday May 7th at 10am