“May Light always surround you;
Hope kindle and rebound you.
May your Hurts turn to Healing;
Your Heart embrace Feeling.
May Wounds become Wisdom;
Every Kindness a Prism.
May Laughter infect you;
Your Passion resurrect you.
May Goodness inspire
your Deepest Desires.
Through all that you Reach For,
May your arms Never Tire.”
― D. Simone
With great excitement we welcome 2021. Many of us have probably already been contemplating on what this new year will bring us. Some of us may already be asking ourselves the questions “what do I want 2021 to look like?” or “what changes do I want to make?” The fleeting questions, thoughts, wishes, and wants may be ones of ease or challenge.
This month’s newsletter will hopefully provide some guidance taking a pause before we take the next step forward. Here are a few tips to help you on your quest of 2021:
- Choose a word of the year. What is one word that can describe the tone of your new year?
- This may be the year for you to appreciate everything you already have.
- Connect and grow. Commit to your own religious or spiritual celebrations.
- Take a walk and focus on your five senses. Come alive.
- Write a letter to yourself and to people in your life that make it a better one.
- Do one small act of kindness every day. Be kind to yourself, someone you know or a stranger.
- Write down your favorite part of the day and place it in a jar. At the end of the year, take them out and remember all the little things that happened.
- Choose to be happy.
- Do more of the things that bring you joy!
- Come from a place of love in all you do. Show up in every situation the way you want to be remembered.
However, you choose to bring in the New Year, do so intentionally and authentically. We all have the opportunity to write a new life’s chapter, make it one you want to read over and over again.
As of January 4th, we will re-open our Yoga Studio with limited *in-person class offerings AND continue to offer our virtual classes. Here are the changes for the in-person classes:
The new requirements are that we open at 25% capacity, wear masks at all times and remain at a 12 feet distance. Our class size will be 4 students, and 1 instructor. All other COVID protocols will remain the same; do not attend a class if you are ill or have been exposed to anyone ill, temperature checks, clean mats, no props, and limit time in the studio. We are grateful for the opportunity to be here for our community and provide a safe place to connect and practice what helps us all feel grounded.
Reminder that all classes need to be pre-registered by emailing email@example.com and pre-paid either by punch card or over the phone by calling 507-453-7941.
Yoga Studio Class Schedule:
6:00pm Restorative Yoga with Katie K- via ZOOM
8:15am Forrest Inspired Vinyasa- Elle- ZOOM option available only
5:45-6:45pm Winter Flow: Welcoming Warmth & Resilience – Sarah*
8:35am Qi Gong & T’ai Chi with Lynn*
5:00pm Flow with Katie Sarah via ZOOM
7:45am Forrest Inspired Vinyasa- All Levels with Elle – ZOOM option available only
10:35-11:45am Qi Gong & T’ai Chi – Lynn Carlson*
Infinity Yoga Studio Staff