LIVE A BALANCED LIFESTYLE
Are you living a balanced lifestyle?
Create a more balanced lifestyle so that you can shine, not just in one area of your life, but in ALL areas of your life!
About living a more balanced lifestyle…
We spend a lot of time compartmentalizing the various areas of our lives: relationships, career, money, exercise, health… but we all know that if one area is out of whack, our WHOLE life is affected. Imagine making tons of money AND being in a loving, happy relationship BUT you have no time to exercise. Pretty soon you will appreciate your flow of money and love less simply because your body is not getting the exercise it needs to feel alive and energized. That’s why it’s so important to think of your life as one holistic pie and to make the decision to put your energy into making every piece of that pie as yummy as possible!
What would creating a more balanced lifestyle look like?
Great question! Creating a more balanced lifestyle would mean taking a good look at all areas of your life: relationships, career, money, exercise, health…and making decisions about what is and isn’t working in each area. Sometimes the reason we stay stuck in unhealthy or unhappy areas of our lives is because it’s easier, in a way, to stay stuck in the familiarity than to find the creativity and energy to make the changes needed to improve our quality of life and move into the unknown.
Start by IMAGINING what your life in balance would look and feel like…and know, you are not alone!
How will I know if my current lifestyle is unbalanced?
- Are you used to getting things done on your own, but could use a little support?
- Do you want to build a healthier relationship to food?
- Do you eat when you are bored, angry, sad, or stressed out?
- Do you want to develop a deeper connection to yourself and others?
- Do you want to be empowered to be your own health expert?
- Do you want to be inspired about healthy cooking?
- Do you want to discover optimal eating for your unique body?
- Do you want more confidence, energy, and self-acceptance?
- Do you want to be challenged in new ways?
- Do you want to be held accountable to show up for yourself?
Start by making baby steps in the direction you want to go, the way you want to feel, and how you want to show up in your life. Search out an accountability partner to assist in making the changes you want.
DECEMBER STUDIO SCHEDULE
December 2022 YOGA STUDIO SCHEDULE MUST
PRE-REGISTER BY EMAILING INFINITYWINONAYOGA@GMAIL.COM
& PURCHASE A PUNCH CARD OR SINGLE CLASS
Dec 11th & 18th@ 7pm
8:15am Forrest Inspired Vinyasa- Elle- via ZOOM
*No class Monday Dec 26th
6:00pm Fall Flow: Embracing Transition -Sarah
8:15am Forrest Inspired Vinyasa- All Levels – Elle – via zoom
9:30am Qi Gong & T’ai Chi -Lynn
**Saturday December 10th @ 10am- Mama and Me Yoga**
Your Infinity Yoga Studio Staff